Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WEDNESDAY 05/08

SR368
TODAY:
-Course evaluation.
-Exam 2 review game.

HOMEWORK:
-Exam 2 will be in class on Friday. I will be at class by 7:50.
-Group presentations will take place starting at 8:00am on Wednesday May 15.

IC212
TODAY:
-Course evaluation.
-We discussed The Corporation Chapter 5.

HOMEWORK:
-I will e-mail you Quiz 14. Print it out, answer it, & bring it to class on Friday.
-The Cause Marketing research essay needs to be uploaded to CampusWeb no later than 9:00am on Monday May 13.

MN371
TODAY:
-The proposal was due.
-Exam 2 review game.

HOMEWORK:
-Exam 2 will be in class on Friday starting at 9:30am.
-Group presentations will start at 10:15am on Monday May 13. Arrive 5 minutes early!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this
post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty.

You're incredible! Thanks!

My web site :: click

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on
Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would
just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time
to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

My page Muscle Core X Reviews